Ready To Answer Your Questions At Healthwatch Milton Keynes
Tollers solicitors will be exhibiting at the Healthwatch event on 6th October 2016 in Milton Keynes. Due to be held at Middleton Hall in the centre:mk the event will run from 10am – 4:30pm and is designed to provide the public with advice and information about access to health and social care services, so they can make informed choices about where to go for care and support.
Tollers will also be exhibiting at the Central Bedford Healthwatch event on the same day at The Rufus Centre in Flitwick, Bedfordhsire. Sharon Brown and Cathy Eaton will be available to answer any of your legal questions between 10am and 2:30pm.
Healthwatch Milton Keynes consider it their mission to;
- Provide the people of Milton Keynes with a strong, independent voice on health and social care issues, and to influence the way these services are planned, provided and delivered.
- To guide people through the process of making a complaint.
Dr Darren Conway, Clinical Negligence Solicitor at Tollers said “It is good to see a council like Milton Keynes who are farsighted enough to support an organisation like Healthwatch MK. We are happy to support those whose aim is to help people to share experiences, good or bad, and to signpost people to organisations that can help them to improve local healthcare delivery”.
Tollers solicitors who have an office in Milton Keynes will have a number of solicitors on hand at the event to help the public with enquiries ranging from claiming compensation for injuries, those affected by elderly abuse or abuse within a care home, clinical negligence or the prevention of financial abuse of the elderly. Tollers will also have specialists on hand to offer advice on Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection for anyone who lacks the mental capacity either now or at some time in the future to make decisions for themselves.
Specialists attending the event will include:
- Dr Darren Conway – Clinical Negligence Solicitor.
- Tristan Holdom – Serious Injury Solicitor including Spinal and Head injuries.
- Veronica Male – For those affected by Elderly Abuse and Neglect
- Karon Walton – Providing financial advice around funding for care, Court of Protection, preventing financial abuse, protection of your long term wellbeing and planning for the later stages in life.
- Tonina Ashby – Wills, Lasting Power of Attorney and Administration of estates.
Paul Morrison, Head of Personal Injury at Tollers said, “Healthwatch guide people through the process of making a complaint regarding local health and social care services. We champion the rights of the consumer where they have been done an injustice either through an accident or poor quality of care that was not their fault so our objectives are aligned”.
Charities Spinal Injuries Association and Headway, The Brain Injury Association will be exhibiting alongside Tollers solicitors. Both charities provide essential support helping injured people in the UK to rebuild their lives.
Tollers would like to invite anyone who needs advice regarding any legal issue to come and visit us at the event. The event is a great opportunity to have direct access with our specialist ‘local’ solicitors and benefit from their extensive knowledge and experience.
For more information on the event Click Here
Talk to Tollers on 0333 414 9123 or email email@example.com