10 Reasons To Talk To Tollers For Your Wills And Probate Service
Date Added 25.05.16
- Free Probate Advice – Our initial Probate advice meetings are completely free of charge and allow you access to the right advice at the outset.
- Bespoke Service – All of our Wills are drafted by qualified legal professionals. We do not operate a will writing package and so each Will is tailored to your requirements.
- Fixed Fees – We offer fixed fees for the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and for obtaining Probate in simple estates.
- Our Team – We have a team of experienced and qualified lawyers who specialise in these matters and who understand your needs.
- Free Will Reviews – We can review your Will for free, even if it was not made with us originally.
- Clear Advice – Tollers cut out the Jargon so that you can expect to receive clear, quality advice in a language you can understand.
- No hidden or unnecessary charges – Our pricing structure is clear and confirmed to you at the outset. We only charge you for the work we undertake – If you do not need to update your Will or if probate is not necessary, we will tell you.
- Professional Service – We pride ourselves on providing a quality service to you from start to finish.
- Established Firm – Tollers has been on the high street since 1877 and now spans 6 offices throughout 4 Counties.
- Stress Free – Losing a loved one is never easy. Tollers can take the stress and worry out of dealing with an estate by handling the legal paperwork.
If you would like to talk to an empathetic and understanding legal professional about your Will and Probate requirements then Talk to Tollers call us on 01908 396 230.