Legal Secretary – Trusts and Estates
We are looking for a Legal Secretary – Trusts and Estates to join our Oakham Office. This is a full-time role. We are looking for someone who has precise typing skills and accurate presentation of work. Attention to detail and excellent time management skills are essential for this busy position, along with a professional, attentive & empathetic telephone manner. A methodical approach to work, which needs to be completed under strict deadlines, is also vital for this role. Previous experience in a Trusts & Estates environment is essential.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
Provide an effective support service primarily to the Trusts & Estates Unit. Undertake administrative matters to adequate standards of accuracy and efficiency under the supervision of the Trusts & Estates Team Leader.
Responsibilities/skills to include but are not limited to:
- Exceptional secretarial skills including diary management via Outlook.
- Preparation & sending of the initial letters on straightforward estate matters.
- Meticulous administrative & attention to detail. Admin to include filing, photocopying & scanning
- Precise typing skills (via digital audio – Big Hand).
- Case Management experience, opening files and ensuring due diligence and file compliance is completed. Billing on fixed fee matters, closing down & archiving files.
- Accurate presentation of work.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
It is essential that the successful candidate be able to demonstrate previous experience & knowledge of working as a Legal Secretary in a legal environment and that they have the skills required to undertake this role.
If you have the above qualities and are interested in joining our growing team as a legal secretary – Trusts and Estates, please send your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter and salary expectation to – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note it is not Company policy to provide feedback to unsuccessful applications.
Agencies need not apply.