Dispute Resolution/Commercial Litigation Solicitor – 5 years + PQE
We currently have a full-time vacancy for a Dispute Resolution/Commercial Litigation Solicitor (5 years + PQE). We are looking for someone to join our well-established Dispute Resolution business unit based at our Corby & Northampton office. Utilising your skills and expertise in this field, the successful candidate will deliver high-quality, client-focused legal advice. This role will also involve networking and business development and you will also be working alongside our Corporate and Commercial teams.
Our routine work includes dealing with the following, which ideally you will have experience in along with managing your own caseload:-
- Debt enforcement;
- Construction disputes;
- Partnership & shareholder disputes;
- Contractual disputes (commercial & private);
- Insolvency disputes.
Applications are welcomed from qualified Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years PQE;
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with the following:
- Technical proficiency in Dispute Resolution law(which is essential);
- Possess excellent communication and client care skills;
- Be able to work well when under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Strive for high standards in their work;
- Be personable, professional and detail-orientated;
- A team player with a desire for professional development;
- Have ambition and be looking for a role with good prospects in a friendly & experienced team.
In return, you will be given the chance to work on a wide variety of high-quality work within a well-respected and reputable team. Salary will be dependent upon experience.
If you feel that you have the requisite skills & experience to join our team as a Dispute Resolution/Commercial Litigation Solicitor (5 years + PQE), please apply by email enclosing a covering letter, salary expectation and a copy of your current CV to HR@tollers.co.uk.
Please note it is not Company policy to provide feedback to unsuccessful applications.