Contentious Trusts & Probate Solicitor – (PQE 1-3 years).
Are you a Contentious Trusts & Probate Solicitor ? We have a full-time vacancy in our Contentious Trusts & Probate team based at our Corby Office.
Over the years this firm has built up a particularly strong reputation within this niche legal area and you will work alongside the Head of Department, dealing with an interesting and varied caseload.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following: –
- Will validity claims;
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975;
- Estate administration disputes;
- PR and/or trustee disputes;
- Proprietary estoppel claims;
- Construction/rectification claims;
- Challenges to gifts made in lifetime;
- Trust disputes.
It would be advantageous if you are an existing member of ACTAPS, demonstrating your commitment to this niche area of law. Alternatively, that you would be willing to study for the ACTAPS qualification.
We are looking for: –
- Good client care skills & the ability to provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct;
- Strong IT skills;
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing & networking strategies;
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets;
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with continuing professional development;
- Proven experience of handling your own caseload;
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines;
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability.
Essential skills for this role include accurate presentation of work, attention to detail and excellent time management, a methodical approach to work, a professional, attentive & empathetic telephone manner along with first-rate communication skills, as client contact will be considerable.
If you are a Contentious Trusts & Probate Solicitor and have the above qualities or know someone that has, please send your CV with a covering letter & salary expectation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our Contesting a Will department here.
Agencies need not apply.