Tollers are proud to have a Client Service Standards programme in place which is dedicated to improving our service and relationships with clients.
|a||All telephone calls to be answered within 30 seconds||85% of the time|
|b||Client calls to be returned by fee earner to deal with specific query||Within 24 hours|
|c||Response time to voicemail or other telephone messages||Within 24 hours maximum|
|d||If fee earner not available, support staff to advise client when their call will be returned||Within 2 hours maximum|
|e||Fee earner to reply to client following (d)||Always|
|a||Acknowledge receipt of client emails||Within 24 hours|
|b||Use ‘Out of Office Assistant’ if absent for more than 4 hours, and provide alternative contact||Always|
|a||Maximum time to respond to correspondence from client||Acknowledged within 1 working day and dealt with in 7 working days|
|a||Time taken to acknowledge complaint||5 working days|
|b||Time taken to produce substantive response||Within 6 weeks of all info being received|
Our Goals are:
To create a benchmark for ourselves on client service standards.
To provide a level of service that exceeds the needs and expectations of each individual client.
To outshine our competitors by providing an excellent service.
This is a shared responsibility throughout the firm and it means:
- Being polite, friendly, and professional with clients at all times
- Listening carefully to the client’s requests and giving an accurate and efficient response
- If needed, asking questions to ensure the clients request is fully and clearly understood
- Being communicative and replying promptly to messages
- Avoiding the use of voicemail wherever possible – clients like to talk to a real person
- Being available as much as possible to the client even when busy
- Being on time for appointments and ensuring clients are made welcome when visiting us
- Checking that the client was satisfied with the service following conclusion of the matter every time
- Keeping in touch with our clients on a regular basis and looking after them
- Developing a personal relationship with the client during and after the matter