Related Services: Commercial Contracts
Areas of Specialism: Supplier, Customer and General Contracts, Drafting and finalising Shareholders Agreements, Drafting and finalising Terms and Conditions, Drafting Limited Liability Partnership Agreements, Legal advice in relation to Personal Guarantees
Yahya graduated from the University of Northampton where he completed his Law degree with an LLB (Hons) in 2019. He then went on to complete his Legal Practice Course with a Master of Law at the University of Law, Birmingham in 2021.
He was working in the Commercial Property Department at a local national law firm before joining Tollers in 2022 as a Trainee Solicitor with Tollers. He has currently completed seats with the Corporate and Commercial Team, Employment Law and HR team and is currently working on his third seat with Tollers Elderly and Vulnerable Client team (EVCU).
- Area of Expertise:
- Supplier, Customer and General Contracts;
- Drafting and finalising Shareholders Agreements;
- Drafting and finalising Terms and Conditions;
- Drafting Limited Liability Partnership Agreements;
- Legal advice in relation to Personal Guarantees.
- Types of Client:
- Local SMEs;
- High net worth individuals;
- Property Developers and Landowners;
- Business Owners and Directors.
Outside of the office, Yahya enjoy traveling, long walks, reading dystopian novels and spending time with his family and friends.