Department: Buying And Selling A Home
Areas of Specialism: Residential Property Law
Tracy started her career at a national firm in 1989 and now has over 25 years’ experience in Property Law. During her time with this national firm she worked in the Property Department where she specialised in Repossession Sales acting for Nationwide and NatWest Bank, until she moved into the residential conveyancing team in 1999.
Tracy joined Tollers in 2014 in Residential Conveyancing and assists the Team with not only purchases and preparation of completions but all aspects of post completion work.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Residential Sales
- Repossession Sales acting for Bank/Building Society.
- Types of Clients:
- Banks/Building Societies
- Estate Agents
- Private Clients
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- City Guilds Customer Service Level 2
- Computer Literacy and Information Technology
- Course work completed for both CLC and FInstLEx (practice paper passed)
- Outside Appointments:
- Qualified Beauty Therapist
Outside of the office, Tracy enjoys motor sport and has been to the British and Monaco Grand Prix. Tracy also enjoys keeping fit though combat training and lifting weights when she can.
Tracy is available to meet at the following offices: Northampton Office