Department: Wills, Trusts and Estates
Areas of Specialism: Making a Will and Lasting Power of Attorney
Tadala Mlasaanthu joined Tollers in August of 2022 as a Paralegal responsible for the administration and drafting of documents relating to the requirements and instructions of Gabrielle Smith and Nicola Dodman’s clients.
Prior to this, Tadala graduated from Birmingham City University with a degree in Law with Criminology in 2020. She then went on to try out other fields of work before starting her first role as a paralegal in a legal firm based in Kettering in March of 2021.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney documents;
- Quotation preparation;
- Preparation of all relevant Conveyancing documentation;
- Opening of client Files;
- Management of Client searches;
- Compliance checks;
- Processing client’s proof of identification requests.
- Types of Clients:
- Private individuals and families;
- Outside Appointments:
Church Youth Group Leader (Aged 13-25)
In her spare time Tadala enjoys going to the theatre, watching musicals and babysitting her nephew.
Tadala is available to meet at the following offices: Northampton Office