Areas of Specialism: Commercial Disputes, Debt Recovery, Insolvency, Landlord and Tenant Disputes, Shareholder Disputes, Residential Property Disputes Commercial Property Disputes
Suzanne qualified as a solicitor in 2017 having worked as a litigation paralegal since 2013. Suzanne’s background is in general litigation, however,she has spent the last 2 years prior to joining Tollers specialising in Insolvency and Corporate Recovery.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Claims against Directors
- Collecting Book Debts
- Advising in relation to Directors Duties
- Serving Statutory Demands
- Advising in relation to setting aside Statutory Demands and Injunctions
- Applications for possession and sale of bankrupts property
- Winding up / Bankruptcy proceedings
- Commercial disputes:
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Shareholder Disputes.
- Commercial Property Disputes
- Lease Disputes (Residential and Commercial)
- Service Charge Recovery
- TOLATA claims.
- Types of Clients:
- Private Individuals
- Insolvency Practitioners.
Outside of work, Suzanne enjoys spending time with her family and her dogs. (mainly the dogs!)…