Related Services: Making A Will, Probate And Administration Of Estates, Tax And Estate Planning, Trusts, Statutory Will Application, Lasting Power Of Attorney, Power Of Attorney, Court Of Protection, Deputyship Application, Financial Abuse, Funding In Care, NHS Funding, Local Authority Assessments, Personal Injury Trust, Safeguarding And Vulnerable Adult Abuse, Mental Capacity And Incapacity, Gifting Application, Acting As A Deputy Or An Attorney, Professional Attorneyship And Deputyship Management, Care Advice
Areas of Specialism: Wills, trusts and estate planning, Powers of Attorney, Probate and estate Administration, Court of Protection applications, Elderly and vulnerable client issues
Sharon qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and joined Tollers in June 2016, having previously established and managed a Trusts and Estates team for a firm in Hertford.
I offer free monthly advice clinics at Age Concern Stevenage and Garden House Hospice, and offer free talks at various community events and organisations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Wills, trusts and estate planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Probate and estate Administration
- Court of Protection applications
- Elderly and vulnerable client issues
Types of Clients:
- Private individuals
- Multi-generational families
- Clients with degenerative illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson’s
- Adults with severe learning difficulties (SLD) and special educational needs (SEN)
- Hospices, care homes, accountants and financial advisers
Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Trustee and vice-chair for Stevenage Community Trust
- Member of Action on Elder Abuse
- Member of Alzheimer’s Society
- Club Secretary for a men’s 11 v 11 football team, GSS FC
- Club Representative for Hitchin Sunday Football League
Outside of the office, Sharon loves walking and spending time with my dog, Kai. Sharon is also a bit of a football fanatic, from grassroots to Premier League.