Department: Wills, Trusts and Estates
Areas of Specialism: Specialising in Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorneys, trusts and estate administration.
Sarah qualified as a Solicitor in March 2015 having obtained her LLB degree in Law from De Monfort University and studied for her Legal Practice Course at the same University.
Sarah has been a part of the Tollers team since June 2006 and is currently undertaking the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) examinations.
Sarah deals with Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate and the creation and administration of Trusts.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Preparation of Wills/Codicils
- Preparation and registering Lasting/Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Bereavement advice and Administration of estates
- Preparation and administration of trusts
- Tax and Estate planning
- Types of Clients:
- All types of professionals
- Police officers
- Business owners
- Members of the armed forces
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Member of STEP
- Member of Northants & Bucks Junior Lawyers
- Associated with National Free Wills Network – charity based Wills
Outside of the office, Sarah enjoys keeping fit and healthy. She achieves this by going on long walks in areas such as the Peak District.
Sarah is available to meet at the following offices: Corby Office