Department: Buying And Selling A Home
Areas of Specialism: Conveyancing
Rebecca completed her GCSE’s and went on to complete a Level 2 Business Administration apprenticeship at a local solicitor firm and progressed to the role of Paralegal. Having 7 years’ experience in conveyancing, Rebecca enjoys supporting and assisting clients during the conveyancing process, ensuring this is as stress-free as possible.
Rebecca is finalising her Level 4 diploma in conveyancing, where she will qualify as a Conveyancing Technician; her next goal is to complete Level 6 and become a fully qualified Licenced Conveyancer within the next few years.
- Areas of expertise:
- Freehold and leasehold new build purchases
- Purchases and sales of flats
- Purchases and sales of houses
- Purchases and sales of plots
- Transfer of equity
- Types of Clients:
- Private individuals
- First-time buyers
- Corporate clients
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations :
- Completed Level 4 Standard Conveyancing Transactions, English Legal System and Land Law as part of her CLC Diploma.
Outside of work, Rebecca enjoys going to the gym, walks with friends and city breaks.
Rebecca is available to meet at the following offices: Stevenage Office