Department: Buying And Selling A Home
Louise joined Tollers in January 2012 having previously worked for a volume conveyancing firm for 11 years in the role of both Conveyancer and Senior Legal Team Manager. Louise also worked for the Law Society Legal Complaints Service for 18 months before they centralised their operations and became the Legal Ombudsman. Within the Law Society, Louise was a case handler investigating legal complaints covering all areas of law.
Louise undertakes the day to day running of property sale and purchase files including:
- Title Checking for both freehold and leasehold properties
- Dealing with Buy to Let properties
- Dealing with Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO’S)
- Checking and reporting on mortgage offers
- Checking residential conveyancing searches and reporting out on them
- Checking enquiries
- Reporting out to clients on both sales and purchases
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, mortgage advisors and lenders
- Exchanging contracts
Outside of the office, Louise enjoys traveling, reading, walking and running.
Louise is available to meet at the following offices: Corby Office