Department: Wills, Trusts and Estates
Areas of Specialism: Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estates and Trusts.
Kirstie has been with Tollers for over 10 years. She is currently based at our Corby office where she works as a part of the team dealing with Wills, Estates, Trusts and Powers of Attorney.
Although Kirsty covers all these work types, she has a particular interest in Tax Planning and Trusts.
Kirstie strives to offer her clients practical advice in plain English. She understands that when clients come to see her, they often come to discuss sensitive and emotive issues and she prides herself on her approachable and understanding nature.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Wills, including succession planning, family protections and tax planning.
- Tax planning.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and their use.
- General Powers of Attorney.
- Estates, including Probates and Intestacies, Taxable and non-Taxable and Variation of Estates.
- Trust creation, administration, taxation and winding up.
- Declarations of Trust in property matters.
- Types of Clients:
- Private individuals
- High net worth individuals
- Business owners
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Affiliate member of the Society or Trusts and Estates Practitioners.
Outside of work Kirstie’s two children keep her busy. When she has some free time she enjoys baking, reading, holidays, running and walks with her dog.
Kirstie is available to meet at the following offices: Corby Office