Department: Commercial Property Law
Related Services: Commercial Property Acquisition and Disposal, Commercial Property Leases, Retail and Leisure Property Law, Commercial Property Funding and Finance, Commercial Property Development, Commercial Property Disputes, Rural Property Law
Areas of Specialism: Commercial Property
Kiran graduated from University in 1999 having studied a BA in Business Administration with Law. She then went on to complete her LPC in 2001 and qualified with a small niche firm in Mayfair in 2004.
Kiran joined Tollers in November 2018 from a large west-end firm in London and has been practising all aspects of commercial real estate since her qualification.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Landlord and tenant;
- Lease renewals;
- Buying and selling commercial real estate (acquisitions and disposals);
- Commercial property investment;
- Secured lending;
- Corporate support;
- Types of Clients:
- SMEs and FTSE 350 companies (across industrial, offices, retail sectors);
- National and regional developers and investors;
- High net worth individuals;
- Third sector (charities);
- Primary and secondary lending institutions;
Outside of work Kiran likes to keep active and spends a large proportion of her time running after her two young children!
Kiran is available to meet at the following offices: Milton Keynes Office