Department: Family Law
Related Services: Children Issues On Breakdown, Cohabitation Breakdown (Opposite Sex and Same Sex Relationships), Deed Of Separation, Divorce (Marriage and Civil Partnership Breakdown), Finances On Breakdown, Adoption Solicitors, Injunctions, Mediation, Prenuptial And Post-Nuptial Agreements, Immigration
Areas of Specialism: Divorce, Finances and children, cohabitation breakdown including finances and children.
Katie qualified as a solicitor in 1997 and has been a part of Tollers family department for over 20 years. Katie is a specialist family lawyer with extensive knowledge from past experience.
Katie is keen to ensure clients receive clear, constructive and practical advice to enable them to understand the options available to them, whether they choose to resolve matters by agreement and negotiation or through the court process.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Breakdown of marriage and divorce
- Breakdown of civil partnerships and dissolution
- Breakdown of cohabitee relationships and TOLATA applications
- Financial disputes
- Arrangements for children
- Cohabitation agreements
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Grandparents rights
- Types of Clients:
- Fire service personnel
- Directors of family owned companies
- Small business owners
- Private individuals
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Member and former Chairperson of Resolution
- Member of the National and Local Law Society
- Trained as a mediator and a collaborative lawyer, acquiring useful skills which can be applied when dealing with relationship breakdowns.
Outside of the office, Katie is a supporter of Northampton Saints. She also enjoys cycling, skiing and going to the gym so that I can enjoy good food, wine and travel.
Katie is available to meet at the following offices: Northampton Office