Related Services: Corporate Finance, Funding and Private Equity, Commercial Contracts, , Directors Duties, Joint Venture, Business Reorganisations and Corporate Structures, Management Buyout, Banking and Finance, Buying and Selling Businesses, Franchise Law, Intellectual Property Law, Technology Law, Agency and Distribution Agreements, Data Protection, Terms and Conditions
Areas of Specialism: Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Corporate Finance, Corporate Restructuring: re-organisations and demergers, Commercial Contracts.
Hasin is a newly qualified corporate and commercial solicitor in Tollers commercial services unit having joined the firm in November 2023. Hasin completed his training contract at a regional firm in Northamptonshire, with seats in corporate and commercial, commercial property and court of protection. Prior to commencing his training contract, Hasin worked for a multi-million-pound plc in their property litigation department. Hasin has also worked for a national and top 40 UK law firm in their asset finance litigation department.
Hasin’s transactional experience includes:
- Advising and assisting on the acquisition of a reputable care home within the East Midlands for approximately 12.5 million pounds, including reviewing and advising on core documents such as the first draft of the disclosure letter and producing a legal report by carrying out legal due diligence. Responsibilities included drafting and approving various ancillary documents related to the transaction, post-completion matters and liaising with various parties involved in the transaction.
- Advising and assisting on a proposed sale of a renowned food and beverage company in the region for approximately 11.5 million pounds, including producing the first draft of the disclosure letter, responding to due diligence enquiries, managing the data room and drafting and approving ancillary documents.
- Advising and assisting on a proposed sale of a takeaway for approximately £50,000 and produced the first draft of an asset purchase agreement.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A);
- Corporate Finance;
- Corporate Restructuring: re-organisations and demergers;
- Commercial Contracts.
- Types of Clients:
- Family-owned businesses.
- Memberships and Accreditations:
- Dean’s Award (Undergraduate) for ‘Outstanding potential to reach the legal profession’;
- -National and Student Representative of the Northants Bucks Junior Lawyers Division.
Outside of work Hasin enjoys football, cricket, badminton and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. He is also interested in traveling and cooking.
Hasin is available to meet at the following offices: Stevenage Office