Department: Dispute Resolution
Related Services: Commercial Property Disputes, Construction Litigation, Contractual Disputes Private and Commercial, Debt Collection, Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants, Intellectual Property Disputes, Partnership Disputes, Professional Negligence, Residential Property Disputes, Shareholder Disputes
Areas of Specialism: Commercial and civil litigation
Gary has gained significant experience in a wide range of dispute resolution disciplines during a 20 year career.
Areas of Expertise:
Advise on issues arising out
- landlord and tenant disputes.
- Professional negligence cases.
- Property disputes, generally.
- Commercial contracts disputes.
- Corporate disputes, including shareholder and directors disputes.
Types of Clients:
Gary has worked for
- local authorities,
- banks and other financial institutions.
- Corporate entities including limited companies and public liability companies and SME businesses.
Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
LLb Law Degree
Away from work Gary enjoys spending time with family, football and most other sports.
Gary is available to meet at the following offices: Stevenage Office