Related Services: Acting As A Deputy Or An Attorney, Statutory Will Application, Professional Attorneyship And Deputyship Management, Power Of Attorney, Lasting Power Of Attorney, Deputyship Application, Court Of Protection, Making A Will, Local Authority Assessments, Mental Capacity And Incapacity, Care Advice, Financial Abuse, Funding In Care, NHS Funding, Personal Injury Trust, Safeguarding And Vulnerable Adult Abuse, Gifting Application, Probate And Administration Of Estates, Tax And Estate Planning, Trusts, EVCU FAQs…., Trusts and Estates – Frequently Asked Questions…
Areas of Specialism: Wills, Elderly and Vulnerable Client Law
Emma is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and joined Tollers in June 2004 as part of the Trusts and Estates Team.
Emma has been a member of our specialist Elderly and Vulnerable Client Unit (“EVCU”) since it was set up in early 2013. The EVCU specialises in assisting elderly and vulnerable persons. As such, Emma is an experienced member of the EVCU team and specialises in the management of financial affairs for those who are unable to do so for themselves by virtue of accident, injury or illness.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship Applications – Financial and Welfare
- Court of Protection Applications – Statutory Wills / Gifting Applications / Appointment of a Trustee
- Continuing Healthcare Challenges
- Management and administration of professional Deputyship and Attorneyship files
- Types of Clients:
- Private Individuals
- People with Brain Injuries
- People with Mental Health issues
- People with Learning Difficulties
- People with Dementia and those with mental capacity-limiting conditions.
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- Dementia Friend
Outside of the office, Emma enjoys music, walking her dog and spending time with family and friends.
Emma is available to meet at the following offices: Northampton Office