Department: Buying And Selling A Home
Areas of Specialism: Residential Conveyancing
Elaine has been with Tollers for 30 years and has specialised in Residential Conveyancing for the majority of that time.
Starting off as a Junior Secretary, and then promoted to Secretary, Elaine qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer approximately 13 years ago and has worked as a Conveyancer for some time.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Taking initial instructions from clients and dealing with initial paperwork to get matters up and running
- Drafting Contract documentation on sales
- Dealing with enquiries on sales
- Checking and reporting on Search results on purchase transactions
- Checking and reporting on Mortgage offers
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing for and dealing with completion days
- Dealing with post completion matters to include Registrations at Land Registry
- Types of Clients:
- Police Officers
- Professional Sporting and Internet Personalities
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Member of the CLC
Elaine enjoys a day out in the countryside on her bike.
Elaine is available to meet at the following offices: Corby Office