Department: Commercial Property Law
Related Services: Commercial Property Acquisition and Disposal, Commercial Property Development, Commercial Property Leases, Retail and Leisure Property Law, Commercial Property Funding and Finance, Commercial Property Disputes, Rural Property Law
Areas of Specialism: Real Estate
Danielle moved on from a media career in New York City to retrain as a solicitor in 2009. She attended law school in London and undertook her training contract with a West End firm.
Following qualification in 2014, Danielle moved to an international City firm to enhance her training and career development. Her experience acting for institutional landlords proves hugely beneficial when negotiating deals for tenant clients. She is known for her approachable nature, efficiency and commercial approach to transactions.
Danielle has joined Tollers as a senior associate in our growing Commercial Property team.
Areas of Expertise:
- Landlord & tenant law and associated management matters, acting for both corporate occupiers and landlord clients.
- Acting for UK and international property investor clients in sales and purchases of multi-let buildings, hotels, warehouses and retail property in central London and across England and Wales
- Advising on real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions, disposals and restructuring
Type of Clients:
- Private overseas and domestic investors
- SME’s and FTSE listed companies
- High net worth individuals
- The Law Society
Outside of the office, Danielle enjoys entertaining her toddler, painting on canvas and practicing yoga.
Danielle is available to meet at the following offices: Stevenage Office