Related Services: Directors Duties, Joint Venture, Business Reorganisations and Corporate Structures, Management Buy-outs, Corporate Finance, Funding and Private Equity, Banking and Finance, Buying and Selling Businesses, Commercial Contracts, Franchise Law, Intellectual Property Law, Digital Law, Agency and Distribution Agreements, Data Protection, Terms and Conditions
Areas of Specialism: Corporate Law, Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures
Craig is a specialist Corporate Lawyer with over 17 years’ experience of acting for owner-managed businesses, banks and professional firms in the Northern Home Counties and London, many of whom he has represented for a considerable period of time. Craig qualified as a solicitor in 2000 with a regional heavyweight firm where he became a partner in 2008. He joined Tollers in 2018 as a partner and head of the firm’s Corporate and Commercial team. Craig is recognised for his work in the Legal 500 where he is described as ‘excellent’.
Areas of Expertise:
- All aspects of share sales and acquisitions
- Drafting facility and security documents for banks
- Corporate joint ventures
- Share option agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate finance transactions
- Business sales and purchases
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnerships including LLPs
- Share buybacks.
Types of Clients:
- Owner-managed businesses
- FTSE 350 Companies
- Banks and Lending Institutions
- Manufacturing, Industrial, Retail and Service sectors
- Public and Private Sector
- Venture Capitalists
- High Net Worth Individuals and Investors
- Health Professionals
- Academies and Education.
- Preparing and completing a mandatory bid under the City Code of Takeovers and Mergers
- Leading a £45m sale of a self-storage business
- Negotiating a £50m loan facility for a Jersey based client which involved a significant equity investment by the lender
- Lead partner on a joint venture relating to the refinancing of one of the largest bio diesel manufacturing plants in Europe
- Acting for the seller of a high profile Harley Street fertility centre to a national healthcare provider.
Craig is an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments, having successfully obtained the CISI Certificate in Corporate Finance. He is also a member of the Law Society, as well as a board member of Welwyn Hatfield Chamber of Commerce. Craig is a member of the Association of Partnership Practitioners.
Outside of work Craig enjoys scuba diving, golf, football, cricket and travelling.
Craig is available to meet at the following offices: Milton Keynes Office