Department: Family Law
Related Services: Adoption, Children Issues On Breakdown, Cohabitation Breakdown (Opposite Sex and Same Sex Relationships), Deed Of Separation, Divorce (Marriage and Civil Partnership Breakdown), Injunctions, Mediation, Finances On Breakdown, Prenuptial And Post-Nuptial Agreements, Immigration
Areas of Specialism: Divorce and separation, Children and financial issues.
Alan is a Partner at Tollers with over 30 years of experience specialising in family law matters. Alan acts mainly for breadwinners and home makers and deals with cases involving assets valued in the multi-millions along with more modest cases. Alan specialises in cases dealing with issues arising where children are involved.
Areas of Expertise:
Providing legal representation in respect of the following;
- Prenuptial agreements and Cohabitation agreements
- Divorces in respect of a marriage
- Divorces in respect of a Civil Partnership
- The division of matrimonial/civil partnership assets (and debts) and dealing with maintenance issues.
- The division of assets on the breakdown of a cohabitation
- The arrangements for the children of the relationship
- Advising on the consequences of what would happen to a person’s estate if they were to die before a financial resolution is reached
Types of Clients:
- Private individuals
- Business men (including CEO’s and Financial Directors)
- Police officers
Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Member of Resolution
- Member of Law Society Family Law Panel
Outside of the office, Alan enjoys Golf and walking his dog.
Alan is available to meet at the following offices: Corby Office