Department: Commercial Property Law
Related Services: Commercial Property Acquisition and Disposal, Commercial Property Development, Commercial Property Leases, Retail and Leisure Property Law, Commercial Property Funding and Finance, Commercial Property Disputes, Rural Property Law
Areas of Specialism: Commercial property including sales and acquisitions, commercial and residential development, investment, landlord and tenant, healthcare properties and leasehold enfranchisement.
Alan Goodwin is a Commercial Property Solicitor, a partner and legal director with Tollers. Alan has specialised in commercial property for over 25 years acting for residential and commercial property developers, commercial property investors, property portfolio management and estate landlords.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Sales and acquisitions
- Forward sale agreements
- Development agreements
- Construction documents
- Land options and conditional contract
- Overage agreement
- Lease of retail units, shopping centres, healthcare premise, offices, business parks, hotels, leisure uses and industrial units
- Mixed use development
- Telecom sites
- Leasehold enfranchisement and schemes of management
- Type of Clients:
- High net worth individuals,
- corporate investors and developers,
- banks and registered societies under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations :
A member of the Law Society and Commercial Real Estate Legal Association.
- Outside Appointments:
Chairman of Governors of an independent day and boarding school
Outside of the office Alan enjoys cycling, scuba diving and skiing and is a member of Rotary.
Alan is available to meet at the following offices: Stevenage Office