Department: Commercial Property Law
Related Services: Commercial Property Acquisition and Disposal, Commercial Property Development, Commercial Property Leases, Retail and Leisure Property Law, Commercial Property Funding and Finance, Commercial Property Disputes, Rural Property Law
Areas of Specialism: Commercial Property
Afua joined Tollers’ Commercial Property team in December 2018, having trained at a traditional Northamptonshire practice, where she gained a broad range of experience across many areas of private practice. Prior to moving to Northamptonshire for her training, Afua lived in London, where she worked in the city, at a top 45 law firm.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Lease negotiations
- Renewals and terminations
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Acquisitions and disposals.
- Types of Clients:
- Local business owners and high network individuals
- Head teachers
- Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Law society
- Outside Appointments:
- Co-elected onto the Northamptonshire Law Society Council as a junior representative for the Council.
Outside of the office, Afua enjoys the creative arts and has featured in productions in London, including theatre and an independent film. Afua also enjoys creative writing and has a poem published. She is also in the process of writing a book.
Afua is available to meet at the following offices: Northampton Office