Pay an Invoice - Tollers Solicitors

Personal Injury Solicitors
Personal Injury Solicitors
Personal Injury Solicitors
Abuse Claim Specialists
Injury Claim Specialists
Person Injury Compensation

Schedule a call with a personal injury specialist. Please complete our contact form.

  • No Win No Fee Solicitors

    We're happy to call you...

  • Please provide your full name.
  • Please provide your mobile or telephone number.
  • Please provide your email address.
  • Type of Claim: is a required field
  • Please select a date for us to call you.
  • Please select a time for us to call you.

Burns and Scarring Compensation Claims

If you have suffered a burn/burns or scarring due to an accident, cosmetic treatment that has gone wrong, or through medical negligence, you should claim for compensation. Tollers solicitors are experts in this field, and can provide clear, jargon-free advice on potential claims, along with a no-obligation assessment of whether you have a reasonable chance of success. If we believe you do, we can help on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis.

Types of burn

Burns are categorised according to severity:  

  • Superficial burns – affecting only the surface of the skin.
  • Partial thickness burns – affecting the skin and dermis. Shallow damage to the dermis causes skin to blister and discolour, while deeper damage to the dermis can cause dryness, blotchiness and redness.
  • Full thickness burns – these damage all the skin layers.  The burn area will change the colour and texture of the skin. Full thickness burns often cause permanent damage to the skin.

Types of scarring

Categories of scarring vary considerably according to gender, and which part of the body is affected:

  • Very severe scarring – very cosmetically disfiguring with significant psychological reaction.
  • Less severe scarring – substantial disfigurement with psychological reaction.
  • Significant scarring – where the worst effects have been, or will be, reduced by plastic surgery, leaving some cosmetic disfigurement. Little or no psychological reaction.
  • Less significant scarring – one scar that can be camouflaged, or a number of very small scars.
  • Trivial scarring – minor cosmetic effects only.

How Tollers can help with burns or scarring compensation claim

We will guide you through the complex legal side of things and help you achieve the best possible result. Over the years, we have claimed compensation successfully for many people who have suffered burns or scarring. We will explain the legal process in plain English, including what you must prove to make a claim successful.

If successful, your compensation will cover any private medical treatment, gratuitous or professional care, aids and equipment to improve your quality of life, adaptations to your home, and any loss of income. As we pursue your claim, we may also be able to help you secure interim payments to pay for urgent treatment or care or to reimburse any loss of income.

To talk to Tollers about a compensation claim regarding burns and scarring, get in touch.

Our Specialists In Serious Injury

Tristan is a brain, spinal and catastrophic injury specialist with over 20 years’ experience in helping the seriously injured through rehabilitation and to maximum recovery.  He fights hard to secure the best possible financial settlement for his clients so that they can lead a positive and... Read More

Tristan Holdom / Partner - Brain & Spinal Cord Injury Specialist
t   01604 258175
m   07740 214998

David is a spinal, brain and catastrophic personal injury specialist, with over 25 years legal experience David is an empathetic and energetic lawyer who seeks to keep his clients informed of the progress of their claim in easy to understand terms. He prides himself on giving impartial advice which... Read More

David Boobyer / Partner - Spinal Cord Injury Specialist
t   01604 258113
m   07899 954279

Your login details have been used by another user or machine. Login details can only be used once at any one time so you have therefore automatically been logged out. Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access.