Pay an Invoice - Tollers Solicitors

Personal Injury Solicitors
Personal Injury Solicitors
Personal Injury Solicitors
Abuse Claim Specialists
Injury Claim Specialists
Person Injury Compensation

Schedule a call with a personal injury specialist. Please complete our contact form.

  • No Win No Fee Solicitors

    We're happy to call you...

  • Please provide your full name.
  • Please provide your mobile or telephone number.
  • Please provide your email address.
  • Type of Claim: is a required field
  • Please select a date for us to call you.
  • Please select a time for us to call you.

Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims

Being in a road traffic accident (RTA) isn’t just frightening and unpleasant at the time; it can also change your life in lots of ways. So it’s important you choose the right experts to deal with your case and help you get the best result.  

At Tollers, we’re highly experienced in handling road accident claims, and provide an efficient, reassuring and high quality service. You’ll find our approach friendly and honest, and we will always explain the legal process clearly and in plain English. As well as helping you secure compensation, we can also put you in touch with experts to help you recover from physical or emotional trauma. We’ve claimed successfully for numerous clients in a wide range of RTA compensation cases, including:

  • whiplash
  • spinal injuries
  • accidents causing death
  • passenger, infant and child claims
  • accidents abroad
  • hit and run incidents
  • uninsured drivers
  • pedestrians
  • motorcycles and bicycles

Uninsured driver RTA compensation claims

If you’ve been involved in a road accident with an uninsured driver, you can still make a compensation claim to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). It’s a non-profit organisation funded by insurance companies that takes on some of the ‘would-have-been’ insurer’s role. Road accident claims through the MIB can be complex, so we can offer expert advice and handle things on your behalf. We’ve handled countless successful MIB claims, and we’re happy to discuss your claim to see if it meets the MIB’s criteria.

Hit and run RTA compensation claims

If you’ve been involved in a hit and run incident, you may be able to claim compensation through the MIB, even if you didn’t note the registration number of the offending vehicle. Provided you reported the incident to the police within five days if claiming for property damage, or within 14 days for personal injuries, you can start the claims process.

Again, road accident claims can be complex, and there are tight time constraints, so we recommend talking to our MIB specialists to make sure you get the best possible result.  

To talk to Tollers about a RTA compensation claim, get in touch.

Our Specialists In Road Traffic Accident

Roger's legal career spans nearly 30 years. He is dedicated to Tollers aim of maximising damages for Personal Injury Claimants and has a particular interest in claims involving legal technical issues and claims with multiple defendants. Roger specialises in personal injury claims resulting... Read More

Roger Reed / Associate & Chartered Legal Executive
t   01604 258141

Your login details have been used by another user or machine. Login details can only be used once at any one time so you have therefore automatically been logged out. Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access.