At Tollers our specialist solicitors are highly experienced in dealing with all aspects of immigration.
Our team have extensive knowledge in dealing with the following arrears:
- EEA – Permanent Residency
- Naturalisation and Application for British Citizenship
- Visitors Visa
- Spouse Visa
- Article 8 and Private life
- Student Visa
- Visa after divorce
- Leave to remain
- Obtaining settlement via the parent route
- Switching to a work visa
- Over stayers
- Domestic violence route
- Asylum and refugees
- FGM and Human Rights
- Bail applications
- Best interest of children
- Other ways of staying as a legal resident of UK
Our skilled team offer professional advice and support tailored to your individual needs and understand that immigration matters can be sensitive and emotional. Maintaining your best interest and achieving your desired objective is our mission. We will discuss with you at the outset the likely outcome of your matter and will keep you fully informed of the progression of your case. You will always be informed of the likely cost that will be incurred in achieving your objective.
- Our expert team offer representations at Court further insuring continuity and consistency of our first class service. We are highly experienced in dealing with appeals to both First-Tier-Tribunals and Higher-Tribunals. Our team have a track record of successful bail applications and offer bail representations at Court.
- Our team are highly trained in dealing robustly with appeals by the Secretary of State at the Upper Tribunals.
- Our specialists have cultural and religious awareness and are highly experienced in dealing with multicultural matters. We have successfully obtained Asylum status for clients with complicated Human Rights issues.
- Our experts are multilingual and can offer flexible consultation times and home visits for venerable clients.
Talk to Tollers
The cost for an initial appointment, for up to an hour and a half is for a fixed sum of £120.00. Should you wish to discuss your matter please contact our immigration team on 01908 306943 or complete the contact form below. We assure that you will leave the initial appointment better informed about your legal rights and options and with a sense of direction for a positive resolution.