Domestic Abuse Solicitors
At Tollers, our experienced Family Law team understands the challenges and complexities that can arise in cases involving domestic violence and abuse. We understand the sensitive nature of these situations and are here to support and guide you through every step.
If you are facing domestic violence, abuse, or coercive controlling behaviour, we can advise you on various legal options, including emergency injunctions and applications. We understand the urgency of such matters and will act swiftly to protect your safety and well-being and that of your child(ren).
Our team can assist you if you require an emergency injunction. We can help you obtain a non molestation order, which can protect you from harassment or threats, and also occupation orders, which are designed to secure your right to remain living in your family home. We understand that every situation is unique, so we will work closely with you to determine the most appropriate course of action based on your particular circumstances.
We understand the urgency often associated with domestic abuse or violence cases, and we will assist you to take immediate action when necessary. If it is not possible to resolve the issues through cooperation and mediation, we can help you to prepare any court applications and represent you in court to safeguard your interests.
Throughout the process, we will provide clear and comprehensive advice, keeping you fully informed about the progress of your case.
Talk to Tollers
If you require assistance with domestic abuse or any other family law matter, please reach out to our dedicated Family Law team at Tollers Solicitors. We have offices located in Northampton, Corby, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Kempston, and Oakham, and our compassionate solicitors are ready to provide the support and guidance you need during this challenging time.
Contacts for support and help include:
- Refuge 24hr Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Women’s Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org – 24hr National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/ (free phone run by Refuge)
- Men’s Advice Line: for male domestic abuse survivors – 0808 801 0327 (run by Respect)
- ManKind Initiative – help for male victims – 01823 334 224
- The Mix, free information and support for under 25s in the UK – 0808 808 4994
- National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline – 0800 999 5428 (run by Galop)
- Survivors’ Forum is an online resource for survivors of domestic abuse. The Survivors’ Forum can be accessed 24/7. This is a place where survivors can support each other and share their experiences.
- Samaritans (24/7 service) – 116 123