10 Reasons To Talk To Tollers For Your Wills And Probate Service
Date Added 25.05.16
- Free Probate Advice – Our initial Probate advice meetings are completely free of charge and allow you access to the right advice at the outset.
- Bespoke Service – All of our Wills are drafted by qualified legal professionals. We do not operate a will writing package and so each Will is tailored to your requirements.
- Fixed Fees – We offer fixed fees for the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and for obtaining Probate in simple estates.
- Our Team – We have a team of experienced and qualified lawyers who specialise in these matters and who understand your needs.
- Free Will Reviews – We can review your Will for free, even if it was not made with us originally.
- Clear Advice – Tollers cut out the Jargon so that you can expect to receive clear, quality advice in a language you can understand.
- No hidden or unnecessary charges – Our pricing structure is clear and confirmed to you at the outset. We only charge you for the work we undertake – If you do not need to update your Will or if probate is not necessary, we will tell you.
- Professional Service – We pride ourselves on providing a quality service to you from start to finish.
- Established Firm – Tollers has been on the high street since 1877 and now spans 6 offices throughout 4 Counties.
- Stress Free – Losing a loved one is never easy. Tollers can take the stress and worry out of dealing with an estate by handling the legal paperwork.