Injury Claims Oxfordshire
Suffering an injury that wasn’t your fault can completely alter how you can live your life. Traumatic accidents often have significant effects on the people involved, both physically and mentally. These accidents can happen at the drop of a hat, completely out of the blue and have long lasting effects.
Studies have shown that over three million accidents occur each year in the UK that lead to a personal injury. It is very rare that two cases are alike. In some there will be a dispute about who is to blame and others will revolve around the level of compensation that should be paid.
Having a specialist personal injury solicitor who understands all the inner workings of who is to blame and the value of a claim can go a long way in getting you the rightful compensation, treatment and rehabilitation you deserve. That’s why it’s advantageous to employ your own personal injury solicitor when dealing with injury claims in Oxfordshire.
Making an Injury Claim in Oxfordshire
If you are looking to pursue injury claims in Oxfordshire, then it’s important that you provide the following details to us:
- The date of the incident that caused your personal injury and how the injury occured.
- Contact details of any potential witnesses.
- Detailed information about your injury and where you have attended for treatment.
- Proof of a loss of earnings.
- Proof of any other financial expenses incurred due to the injury or accident.
- Insurance Policies that you have which may cover your legal fees in making a claim.
- Any evidence that could be used to prove your claim.